Last updated March 2012
3. Use of Tracking Technologies. Rental Research Services uses various tracking technologies, including without limitation cookies, web analytics and other data, to collect, store, analyze, use and disclose information from and about Users’ devices and Users’ activities on the Site, generally, in order to:
- Facilitate access to the Site;
- Deliver the products and services requested;
- Manage User accounts and provide Users with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about the use of, or interest in, Rental Research Services products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by third parties;
- Communicate by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to Users from Rental Research Services;
- Track Users’ use of the Site;
- Process payment for any purchases made on the Site;
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- Perform functions as otherwise needed to manage Rental Research Services’ business; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to Users at the time of collection
5. Third Party Websites. The Site may contain links to third party websites. Rental Research Services is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these websites. Please contact such websites directly for more information about their privacy practices. Rental Research Services expressly disclaims, and each User expressly releases Rental Research Services from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to third party websites that may appear on the Site, including without limitation such websites’ availability, privacy policies, content, advertising, and/or products or other materials.
6. Security. The Site uses reasonable security measures in an attempt to keep User Information secure, including without limitation Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for sensitive User Information. However, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Rental Research Services does not represent or warrant that User Information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network. Any User Information is provided at User’s own risk. Rental Research Services expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any User Information, including without limitation to any acts by other Users or third parties with respect to such User Information. User is fiscally and legally responsible for any and all activity or interaction with The Site initiated with said User information.
7. Information Retention Policy. Rental Research Services may retain User Information for an indefinite length of time in order to preserve the integrity of the Rental Research Services databases, among other reasons. User consents to Rental Research Services’ storage of all such User Information for this indefinite length of time, at Rental Research Services’ sole discretion.
8. Electronic Communications from Rental Research Services. By using this Site, Users consent to Rental Research Services sending to User electronic messages relating to the Site and the business of Rental Research Services. Users may choose whether to receive communications from Rental Research Services or to opt out by contacting Rental Research Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail sent by Rental Research Services, to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future using the link at the bottom of the email, though Users may not opt-out of receiving administrative emails. It may take up to 10 days to process an opt-out request. Opting out of Rental Research Services communications will not automatically opt User out of third-party linked websites. Rental Research Services complies fully and faithfully with the CAN-SPAM ACT (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq.) Rental Research Services uses your email address to send you vital information including invoices, report results and changes to the rules that regulate consumer information. We do not resell or redistribute your contact information for any reason, without permission or as required by law.
Surveys. From time-to-time Rental Research Services may provide Users the opportunity to participate in surveys on the Site. If Users participate, certain User Information will be requested. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary.
Audits. Rental Research Services is audited annually by credit bureaus and other sources of consumer information. These audits verify compliance with federal and state laws as well as contractual obligations with these sources of data. Use of The Site is confirmation that you agree to and will fully cooperate with all necessary audit requirements.
Rental Research Services, Inc.
7525 Mitchell Road, Suite 301
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
By Phone: 1-800-328-0333
By Email: email@example.com