Contact Us

Contact Us

Main Office

Rental Research Services, Inc.
7525 Mitchell Road, # 301
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: 952-935-5700
Toll Free: 800-328-0333
Fax: 800-642-5226

Regular Office Hours:
8:00 am – 4:30 pm CST, Monday – Friday
(After hours contact and support information are available after login)


Accounts Receivable

Rental Research Services, Inc.
7525 Mitchell Road, # 301
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Consumer Resources

About Rental Research Services, Inc.:

Rental Research Services, Inc. is a consumer reporting agency and reseller as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.  Since 1969, we have provided rental property owners and managers with resident screening products and services.

The information we gather and disseminate:

Our products and services consist of researching and validating your identity, housing history, employment history, criminal history and credit standing.

Why we would generate a report on you:

We only generate reports on consumers who have applied for rental housing with one of our contracted customers.  If our name appears on your credit report, we have pulled a copy of your credit file to include in a report for one of our customers.

Your rights as a consumer:

As the subject of one of our reports, you have certain rights as outlined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act.  These rights include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • The right to know when information in our reports has been used against you;
  • The right to know what is in your file;
  • The right to ask for your credit score;
  • The right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information; and
  • The right to request correction or removal of inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information.

You may access a full summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act here: Summary of Consumer Rights

If a user of your report has taken adverse action against you in the past 60 days based in whole or in part on the report we provided, you have the right to obtain a free copy of your report. To request a copy of the report, please send a written request to:

RRS Consumer Relations
7525 Mitchell Road, Suite 301
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Or, feel free to email your request to:

Please include a copy of your government-issued photo identification and a sample signature with your request.

Consumer Disclosure:

Upon receipt of your request for a file disclosure, our Consumer Relations department will provide you with a copy of your report.  A complete copy of the report we provided our client will be provided to you.
If you have questions about your report, we will assist you in understanding the nature, source and substance of the information contained in your report.

Consumer Dispute:

To dispute information contained in your report, please send the following information to the address listed above:

  • Your name, address, and telephone number;
  • A copy of your government-issued identification;
  • Your Social Security number (if disputing credit information);
  • Specific information on the RRS consumer report that you dispute;
  • The factual basis and reason for your dispute; and
  • All supporting documentation and information supporting your dispute.

Upon receipt of your dispute, our Consumer Relations department will review the nature of the dispute, determine if your dispute is frivolous, or launch a reinvestigation.  If your dispute is determined to be frivolous, we will notify you in writing and will not conduct a reinvestigation.  If you dispute information gathered internally by RRS staff, we will investigate this information internally.  If you dispute information we obtained from an outside source, we will forward your dispute to the appropriate source.  If the disputed information is inaccurate or unverifiable, we will modify or remove the information from your file.  Upon completion of the reinvestigation, we will provide you with the following:

  • A statement that the reinvestigation has been completed;
  • A copy of the report if revised;
  • A description of the procedure used to determine the accuracy and completeness of the information, including contact information of any furnisher of information contacted in connection to the reinvestigation;
  • A notice that you have the right to add a statement to your file; and
  • A notice of your right to request notification of a deletion or statement to any person designated by you who has within the last two (2) years received a consumer report for employment purposes, or within six (6) months received a consumer report for any other purpose, which contained the deleted or disputed information.


If you have questions about Rental Research Services or your report, or if you want to express concerns or submit a complaint to us, please contact us at the address above, or call us at (952) 935-5700, or toll free at (800) 328-0333.